- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Text in hikashop
10 years 2 weeks ago #249388
by haybug
Text in hikashop was created by haybug
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I am getting the following text displayed on blissfulifestyle.com
/** * @package HikaShop for Joomla! * @version 2.3.4 * @author hikashop.com * @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html */ defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>/** * @package HikaShop for Joomla! * @version 2.3.4 * @author hikashop.com * @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html */ defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>
How can I stop this from displaying?
I am getting the following text displayed on blissfulifestyle.com
/** * @package HikaShop for Joomla! * @version 2.3.4 * @author hikashop.com * @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html */ defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>/** * @package HikaShop for Joomla! * @version 2.3.4 * @author hikashop.com * @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html */ defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>
How can I stop this from displaying?
/** * @package HikaShop for Joomla! * @version 2.3.4 * @author hikashop.com * @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html */ defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>/** * @package HikaShop for Joomla! * @version 2.3.4 * @author hikashop.com * @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html */ defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>
How can I stop this from displaying?
I am getting the following text displayed on blissfulifestyle.com
/** * @package HikaShop for Joomla! * @version 2.3.4 * @author hikashop.com * @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html */ defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>/** * @package HikaShop for Joomla! * @version 2.3.4 * @author hikashop.com * @copyright (C) 2010-2014 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html */ defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>
How can I stop this from displaying?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #249392
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Text in hikashop
Hi,
When I try to access your website, my web browser tells me that the website has been hacked and contain malware software.
So that's probably why you get that as some file must have been modified by the hacker.
I would recommend to contact a professional security expert like Aesecure www.aesecure.com/en/ so that they can help you with fixing your website.
When I try to access your website, my web browser tells me that the website has been hacked and contain malware software.
So that's probably why you get that as some file must have been modified by the hacker.
I would recommend to contact a professional security expert like Aesecure www.aesecure.com/en/ so that they can help you with fixing your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #249425
by haybug
Replied by haybug on topic Text in hikashop
hello yes I fixed my site but that code section is still showing. How can I stop it from showing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #249427
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Text in hikashop
Hi,
That code is displayed in views.
So I suppose that you should have some view overrides where the start "<?php" tag is missing at the beginning of the view.
My first recommendation would be to check your view overrides
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
My second recommandation would be to update HikaShop to the latest version.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
That code is displayed in views.
So I suppose that you should have some view overrides where the start "<?php" tag is missing at the beginning of the view.
My first recommendation would be to check your view overrides
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
My second recommandation would be to update HikaShop to the latest version.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds