- Posts: 377
- Thank you received: 7
Unable to select fields on popups using ipad
10 years 1 week ago #250199
by Dibben
Unable to select fields on popups using ipad was created by Dibben
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a just doesnt work on ipad.
Hi it looks like my customer cannot get any of the boxes to respond when using lightboxes on ipad. I have tried to change the popup engine used but they are reporting this issue on ipad only, please see attached. This happens on the ipad for product images and on the fields on the popup on checkout.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a just doesnt work on ipad.
Hi it looks like my customer cannot get any of the boxes to respond when using lightboxes on ipad. I have tried to change the popup engine used but they are reporting this issue on ipad only, please see attached. This happens on the ipad for product images and on the fields on the popup on checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to select fields on popups using ipad
Hi,
I don't have an ipad so I can't test that. I tried with Safari on my computer and it works just fine and Safari between the computer version and the ipad version should use the same engine to render the page.
Are you able to reproduce the problem on your end ?
Are you sure that it's not just that the fields height is too small and that customer has trouble selecting the input field with his fingers ?
I don't have an ipad so I can't test that. I tried with Safari on my computer and it works just fine and Safari between the computer version and the ipad version should use the same engine to render the page.
Are you able to reproduce the problem on your end ?
Are you sure that it's not just that the fields height is too small and that customer has trouble selecting the input field with his fingers ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dibben
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #250420
by Dibben
Replied by Dibben on topic Unable to select fields on popups using ipad
My apologies i think this was a customer error after they did a reset of their device i think they reported it now works ok.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds