- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
10 years 2 days ago #250832
by palee3
Missing rows in backend Product/Categories was created by palee3
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
After when I upload ~140 vendor, it seems the list of the categories has bugged.
If I click the Product/Categories the Brand always opened and the child categories of fegyernepper webshop only display one subcategory instead the six what is there.
After when I upload ~140 vendor, it seems the list of the categories has bugged.
If I click the Product/Categories the Brand always opened and the child categories of fegyernepper webshop only display one subcategory instead the six what is there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 day ago #250836
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
Hi,
Here the documentation page to know more about what is a vendor :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or-presentation.html
Regards,
Here the documentation page to know more about what is a vendor :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...or-presentation.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 day ago - 10 years 1 day ago #250913
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
I read your link and I used a vendor in a wrong context and I used vendor instead Brand.
But on the printscreen my observe is real. I always see the Brands in open state like the attached picture and there is missing rows from the tree structure like my previous post.
But on the printscreen my observe is real. I always see the Brands in open state like the attached picture and there is missing rows from the tree structure like my previous post.
Last edit: 10 years 1 day ago by palee3.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 23 hours ago #250946
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
Hi,
You might have a problem with the category data in your database.
Try clicking on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and then the "rebuild" button of the categories listing.
You might have a problem with the category data in your database.
Try clicking on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration and then the "rebuild" button of the categories listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 15 hours ago #251000
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
Unfoutunately this not helped. The Check was OK and grren everywhere and the rebuild has not affect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 minutes ago #251035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
Hi,
Then please provide a backend access along with a link to this thread through our contact form so that we can have a deeper look at the issue.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Then please provide a backend access along with a link to this thread through our contact form so that we can have a deeper look at the issue.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251189
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
I wrote an email with the cradentials. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251274
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
Hi,
I see the problem.
It seems to be linked to the fact that your product categories are not under the "product categories" category but directly under the root category and that's not normal. I've changed that for you and it's working fine now.
I see the problem.
It seems to be linked to the fact that your product categories are not under the "product categories" category but directly under the root category and that's not normal. I've changed that for you and it's working fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251277
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Missing rows in backend Product/Categories
Hi,
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds