- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
New post doesn't work
9 years 11 months ago #251469
by Meander
Where to put the secure download PayPal button? was created by Meander
I'm so sorry to bump this topic with a complete other question but I can't seem to post a new topic.
I filled in all the fields but when I click on the Next button nothing happens.
I can't see an error message anywhere.
Am I doing something wrong?
I filled in all the fields but when I click on the Next button nothing happens.
I can't see an error message anywhere.
Am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #251471
by test_hikashop
Replied by test_hikashop on topic Where to put the secure download PayPal button?
Hi,
Normally, when you create a new topic and start filling the fields, you should see such green messages and the "category" option popup like this:
take.ms/QVZae
But on your screenshot, it seems you don't, as if there was a javascript error. I tried to reproduce the issue as a normal user but it worked just fine.
Could it be linked to your browser or computer ?
Normally, when you create a new topic and start filling the fields, you should see such green messages and the "category" option popup like this:
take.ms/QVZae
But on your screenshot, it seems you don't, as if there was a javascript error. I tried to reproduce the issue as a normal user but it worked just fine.
Could it be linked to your browser or computer ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Where to put the secure download PayPal button?
Hi,
I'm actually thinking it might be a javascript error.
Could you open the error console of your browser before you click on the next button to see the javascript errors on the page ?
That would help in understanding the problem.
I'm actually thinking it might be a javascript error.
Could you open the error console of your browser before you click on the next button to see the javascript errors on the page ?
That would help in understanding the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #251489
by erickb
Replied by erickb on topic Where to put the secure download PayPal button?
I've got the same error on MAC and Safari 10, and 4 red javascript errors
but now it works, I can post a new thread
but now it works, I can post a new thread
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by erickb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251490
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Where to put the secure download PayPal button?
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback ; I made a lot of adjustments in the page and I also added a fallback script on the button.
Do you still have Javascript errors on the page ?
If so, can you product us more details about them ?
Regards,
Thanks for your feedback ; I made a lot of adjustments in the page and I also added a fallback script on the button.
Do you still have Javascript errors on the page ?
If so, can you product us more details about them ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251498
by lionel75
Replied by lionel75 on topic Where to put the secure download PayPal button?
sometimes it is because we don't select all the fields that are require beofre be able to go to the next page !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds