- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Blank page on edit Display > View > Product > Cart
9 years 11 months ago #251664
by bluverso
Blank page on edit Display > View > Product > Cart was created by bluverso
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 53.0.2785.143 (64-bit)
Hi,
I have a problem about Display section.
When I select Display > View and I edit any page all works well.
But if I want to customize the page "CART" (on any template) there's a weird issue.
After editing and clicking save button the page turns blank. The cart in frontend consequently disappears.
If I delete customization everything returns to work properly.
Don't know why. But I need to customize this page.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 53.0.2785.143 (64-bit)
Hi,
I have a problem about Display section.
When I select Display > View and I edit any page all works well.
But if I want to customize the page "CART" (on any template) there's a weird issue.
After editing and clicking save button the page turns blank. The cart in frontend consequently disappears.
If I delete customization everything returns to work properly.
Don't know why. But I need to customize this page.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251669
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blank page on edit Display > View > Product > Cart
Hi,
It's probably a problem with a security module of your web server which flags the post of that request because of the PHP code in the cart view file is found potentially harmful (it's a false positive).
An easy alternative is to edit the view file via the template manager of Joomla:
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:How_to_use_the_Template_Manager
Otherwise, you can check with your hosting company to see if they can do something with the configuration of their security module.
It's probably a problem with a security module of your web server which flags the post of that request because of the PHP code in the cart view file is found potentially harmful (it's a false positive).
An easy alternative is to edit the view file via the template manager of Joomla:
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:How_to_use_the_Template_Manager
Otherwise, you can check with your hosting company to see if they can do something with the configuration of their security module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds