- Posts: 382
- Thank you received: 77
Logical error in vote/mini.php
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #251717
by almika
Logical error in vote/mini.php was created by almika
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
Hi,
I tested the new version Hikashop (2.6.4) and got the wrong display of the product pages.
I spent some time to check it and now I found a reason of it.
There is an logical error in vote/mini.php view.
Here is lines 65-85:
If ($row->hikashop_vote_total_vote > 0) is wrong, we have </div> without <div class="hk-rating"...
And I did it so:
Best regards
Hi,
I tested the new version Hikashop (2.6.4) and got the wrong display of the product pages.
I spent some time to check it and now I found a reason of it.
There is an logical error in vote/mini.php view.
Here is lines 65-85:
Code:
if ($row->hikashop_vote_total_vote > 0) {
?>
<div style="display: none;">
<div itemprop="aggregateRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating">
<span itemprop="ratingValue"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_average_score; ?></span>
<span itemprop="bestRating"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_nb_star; ?></span>
<span itemprop="ratingCount"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_total_vote; ?></span>
<span itemprop="itemReviewed">Product</span>
</div>
</div>
<div class="hk-rating" data-original-title="<?php echo $tooltip; ?>" data-toggle="hk-tooltip">
<?php
}
for($i = 1; $i <= $row->hikashop_vote_average_score_rounded; $i++) {
echo '<span class="hk-rate-star state-full"></span>';
}
for($i = $row->hikashop_vote_average_score_rounded; $i < $row->hikashop_vote_nb_star; $i++) {
echo '<span class="hk-rate-star state-empty"></span>';
}
?>
</div>
If ($row->hikashop_vote_total_vote > 0) is wrong, we have </div> without <div class="hk-rating"...
And I did it so:
Code:
if ($row->hikashop_vote_total_vote > 0) {
?>
<div style="display: none;">
<div itemprop="aggregateRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating">
<span itemprop="ratingValue"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_average_score; ?></span>
<span itemprop="bestRating"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_nb_star; ?></span>
<span itemprop="ratingCount"><?php echo $row->hikashop_vote_total_vote; ?></span>
<span itemprop="itemReviewed">Product</span>
</div>
</div>
<?php
}
?>
<div class="hk-rating" data-original-title="<?php echo $tooltip; ?>" data-toggle="hk-tooltip">
<?php
for($i = 1; $i <= $row->hikashop_vote_average_score_rounded; $i++) {
echo '<span class="hk-rate-star state-full"></span>';
}
for($i = $row->hikashop_vote_average_score_rounded; $i < $row->hikashop_vote_nb_star; $i++) {
echo '<span class="hk-rate-star state-empty"></span>';
}
?>
</div>
Best regards
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by almika.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #251776
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Logical error in vote/mini.php
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. You're totally right. We've changed that on our end.
Thanks for the feedback. You're totally right. We've changed that on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds