Skip to main content

JOOMLA 3.6.4

More
9 years 11 months ago #253626 by darrelluk
JOOMLA 3.6.4 was created by darrelluk
-- url of the page with the problem -- : joomla364.thingsbritish.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- HikaMarket version -- : 1.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

Hi,

After applying the Joomla 3.6.4 patch, manually, or via the backend, many Hikashop and Hikamarket features have stopped working. I can't figure out what is causing this as other components on my site are still working fine; it's just Hikashop/Market.

This website is a copy of the live restored an hour ago with the 3.6.2 to 3.6.4 joomla update.

Any ideas why we can't click on the products anymore to see the listing?

WORKING JOOMLA 3.6.2 www.thingsbritish.co.uk/component/hikash...oduct/1000-10520-001
NOT WORKING JOOMLA 3.6.4 joomla364.thingsbritish.co.uk/component/...oduct/1000-10520-001

All of the Vendor front-end menu options also no longer work.



Any ideas how I can resolve this?

Thx, Darrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253702 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi,

I see the problem on your website, but I'm not able to reproduce it on my end.

Try to replace the file components/com_hikashop/router.php with the one in this zip:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

That might help for the product pages.
Also, could you provide a screenshot of the SEF settings of the HikaShop configuration and of the settings of one of the products so that we could have a better chance at reproducing the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253703 by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi Nicolas,

You can have access to the 3.6.4 site if I can send you the login details privately.

Thx, Darrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253707 by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
I have replaced the router file and now I get a blank product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253719 by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Sample product, and SEF settings, as requested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253722 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi,

Then please provide a backend and a FTP access via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
because we can't reproduce the problem. Having strange links like that on products listings should not be possible the way you set HikaShop and your product.
So I'm not sure what's going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253846 by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi Nicolas,

I have emailed you the details. I have also put the router file back.

I just want to say again, our live site works 100% ok with Joomla 3.6.2. Upgrading to 3.6.3 or 3.6.4 breaks Hikashop/Hikamarket.

Thx, Darrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #253862 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi,

I've checked the settings and everything looks ok, and with the same settings I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my end. There must be something, but I'm not able to pin point it just with the settings.
Could you provide a FTP access to that test website so that we could do some debugging on the files ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #253913 by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi,

I have sent the FTP information by your contact form.

Thx, Darrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #253952 by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi,

I have managed to find what is causing the issue (public permission issues after applying the patch). Will spend today testing and let you know.

Thx, Darrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #254047 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi,

So did you figure what was going on ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #254051 by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi Nicolas,

Yes I did. Once I have finished testing and taken it live again then I can share what I found. I want to confirm it first.

Thx, Darrell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #254458 by darrelluk
Replied by darrelluk on topic JOOMLA 3.6.4
Hi all,

The problem I was having was due to a conflict with another module.

I have successfully upgraded to 3.6.4 and the issues with Hikamarket have gone. I do have some new issues to report though.

Thx, Darrell
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum