Hikashop 3 ajax and session
9 years 7 months ago #263072
by kyratn
Hikashop 3 ajax and session was created by kyratn
Hi,
I have noticed long time ago this and thought maybe later it will get fixed but as for now it seems not.
You need to be logged in. If you are in new checkout and wait until session expires. Pressing on any button with ajax it will load home screen inside that div with following error messages. "You session has expired", "The cart is empty".
Or if you try to proceed to next step it will give invalid token on the left top screen with blank page.
I have attached image where i used to enter coupon after session has expired.
I have noticed long time ago this and thought maybe later it will get fixed but as for now it seems not.
You need to be logged in. If you are in new checkout and wait until session expires. Pressing on any button with ajax it will load home screen inside that div with following error messages. "You session has expired", "The cart is empty".
Or if you try to proceed to next step it will give invalid token on the left top screen with blank page.
I have attached image where i used to enter coupon after session has expired.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263096
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop 3 ajax and session
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
I've added a patch which should fix at least the token issue and maybe the session expired one too.
Make also sure that you didn't restrict your checkout menu item and/or the menu item of the "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" to a registered user access in your Joomla menu manager.
Thank you for your feedback.
I've added a patch which should fix at least the token issue and maybe the session expired one too.
Make also sure that you didn't restrict your checkout menu item and/or the menu item of the "URL where to redirect when the cart is empty" to a registered user access in your Joomla menu manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #263219
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Hikashop 3 ajax and session
Hi,
I couldnt test it how it works because after update i cant access any product or category. It gives me 404 page.
I tried to remove all my html customization. Didnt help.
What did help was to rename mod_hikashop in the modules folder then i could access to product page via category listing.
I was looking to update to hikashop 3 and now stuck until this gets resolved.
Bad thing that everything is working fine with protostar template.
What could be the issue?
Thanks
I couldnt test it how it works because after update i cant access any product or category. It gives me 404 page.
I tried to remove all my html customization. Didnt help.
What did help was to rename mod_hikashop in the modules folder then i could access to product page via category listing.
I was looking to update to hikashop 3 and now stuck until this gets resolved.
Bad thing that everything is working fine with protostar template.
What could be the issue?
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263227
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Hikashop 3 ajax and session
UPDATE: I think i found the issue. I had module which would display categories. After i have disabled it everything started to work. Looking forum i see you probably have done some changes there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds