- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to Add VAT 0%
9 years 6 months ago #264142
by SuX
Unable to Add VAT 0% was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I add tax VAT 20% and I wanted to add VAT 0% useful when I have to sell overeas.
But it is not possibile because when I add 0% this value overwrite the value 20%.
So, anyone can suggest how to set tax rate to also sell overseas?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I add tax VAT 20% and I wanted to add VAT 0% useful when I have to sell overeas.
But it is not possibile because when I add 0% this value overwrite the value 20%.
So, anyone can suggest how to set tax rate to also sell overseas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264143
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to Add VAT 0%
Hi,
Please provide more details about your tax configuration and tax rules.
Regards,
Please provide more details about your tax configuration and tax rules.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds