User points and emails
9 years 6 months ago #264454
by kyratn
User points and emails was created by kyratn
Hi,
In the email order creation used user points shows fine but in any other emails like changing to confirmed or shipped used user points isn't showing.
It just shows " used points: 0.00 € " then as example it should be " used points: -30 points ".
All fine for order created but not when you change status.
Thanks
In the email order creation used user points shows fine but in any other emails like changing to confirmed or shipped used user points isn't showing.
It just shows " used points: 0.00 € " then as example it should be " used points: -30 points ".
All fine for order created but not when you change status.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264457
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic User points and emails
Hi,
Please indicate your HikaShop version number.
Can you also please confirm that you do not have any email override ?
Which email are you talking about exactly ; the administrator notification ? The customer notification ? The manual email ?
Regards,
Please indicate your HikaShop version number.
Can you also please confirm that you do not have any email override ?
Which email are you talking about exactly ; the administrator notification ? The customer notification ? The manual email ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #264487
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic User points and emails
Hi,
HikaShop Business 3.0.1 [1703071721]
I can confirm that i noticed when i was customizing emails and as i remember same was with 2.6.4 version.
I have removed all my emails customization to be sure its hikashop default and now i don't even get points used in order created email. Its just show 0.00 eur.
I have attached some screenshots.
It should show -32 points used...
Same issue with admin email.
Update. I have done more testing and found that in back end order edition page where additional information it shows that points used 0.00 eur. I have attached one more screenshot.
HikaShop Business 3.0.1 [1703071721]
I can confirm that i noticed when i was customizing emails and as i remember same was with 2.6.4 version.
I have removed all my emails customization to be sure its hikashop default and now i don't even get points used in order created email. Its just show 0.00 eur.
I have attached some screenshots.
It should show -32 points used...
Same issue with admin email.
Update. I have done more testing and found that in back end order edition page where additional information it shows that points used 0.00 eur. I have attached one more screenshot.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264592
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User points and emails
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that.
Thank you for your feedback. We've added a patch for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264596
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic User points and emails
Hi,
I have updated and i see it is working. However it does not with my preload customization. Could you please tell me on witch line and where i should take a look?
Thanks
I have updated and i see it is working. However it does not with my preload customization. Could you please tell me on witch line and where i should take a look?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264597
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic User points and emails
Found it. All working. Thank you for great support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264598
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User points and emails
Hi,
We didn't change any code in the preload of any email unfortunately
The patch was located in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php
We didn't change any code in the preload of any email unfortunately
The patch was located in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264660
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic User points and emails
Hi,
Well, I did update and it still wasn't working. So I have looked into 3.0.1 preload version and found that I had to change this:
to this:
I had 2.6.4 preload version.
It looks like it is working now.
Thanks Nicolas and all hikashop team for brilliant support.
Well, I did update and it still wasn't working. So I have looked into 3.0.1 preload version and found that I had to change this:
Code:
if(!empty($additional->order_product_price) || empty($additional->order_product_options)) {
to this:
Code:
if( (!empty($additional->order_product_price) && ($additional->order_product_price > 0) ) || empty($additional->order_product_options)) {
I had 2.6.4 preload version.
It looks like it is working now.
Thanks Nicolas and all hikashop team for brilliant support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds