Hikashop 3 meta description
9 years 6 months ago #264612
by kyratn
Hikashop 3 meta description was created by kyratn
-- HikaShop version -- : 1703071721
Hi,
We have just created few products with new hikashop and found that it doesn't fill automatically meta description.
Automatic product keywords and metadescription filling is set to "YES"
Thanks
Hi,
We have just created few products with new hikashop and found that it doesn't fill automatically meta description.
Automatic product keywords and metadescription filling is set to "YES"
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #264650
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Hikashop 3 meta description
Hello,
From our side, meta description works well, so in order to see issue by ourself can you provide more elements like an Url link with the empty meta description ?
Add all elements that can leads us to better understand the situation.
Awaiting news from you to go more far.
Regards
From our side, meta description works well, so in order to see issue by ourself can you provide more elements like an Url link with the empty meta description ?
Add all elements that can leads us to better understand the situation.
Awaiting news from you to go more far.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #264661
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Hikashop 3 meta description
Hi,
I have created product with name "test123". Added description "this is test for meta description" and saved product. Alias was filled fine but meta description not. I have looked with firebug and because product has no meta Joomla site default meta description was added.
I have filled meta description by my self "TEST-META" and it was showing fine when I have inspected it with firebug...
I have attached screenshots and test product url is here: goo.gl/a9dbvY
I have created product with name "test123". Added description "this is test for meta description" and saved product. Alias was filled fine but meta description not. I have looked with firebug and because product has no meta Joomla site default meta description was added.
I have filled meta description by my self "TEST-META" and it was showing fine when I have inspected it with firebug...
I have attached screenshots and test product url is here: goo.gl/a9dbvY
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by kyratn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264674
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop 3 meta description
Hi,
Thanks. We were able to reproduce the problem. I've added a patch in a new build.
Thanks. We were able to reproduce the problem. I've added a patch in a new build.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyratn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds