- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Item custom fields not showing up in cart on checkout with login block
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #267129
by sashau
Steps to reproduce:
I think the issue comes from /administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/checkout/login.php on Line 366 where the extraFields are set with the user array which overides any existing items.
If I change the order of the blocks (ie show login block and then cart block) then the item custom field is displayed - but I don't want them in that order.
Thanks, I hope you can fix this issue.
- Go to [URL removed] and add the item to the cart - notice it has a custom item field of length[/url]
- Go to the Checkout by clicking on Cart in the top right
- The first step just shows the Cart block - the item is in the cart and the custom field is displayed
- Click Next - this step shows the Cart and the Login block. The custom field is now not displayed in the cart
I think the issue comes from /administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/checkout/login.php on Line 366 where the extraFields are set with the user array which overides any existing items.
If I change the order of the blocks (ie show login block and then cart block) then the item custom field is displayed - but I don't want them in that order.
Thanks, I hope you can fix this issue.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by sashau. Reason: Removed link to staging server
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Item custom fields not showing up in cart on checkout with login block
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback and details on the issue.
Replace the code:
with:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/checkout/login.php and that will fix the problem.
We'll add the patch on our end too.
Thanks for the feedback and details on the issue.
Replace the code:
Code:
$view->extraFields = array(
'user' => $view->fieldsClass->getFields('frontcomp', $view->user, 'user')
);
Code:
$view->extraFields['user'] = $view->fieldsClass->getFields('frontcomp', $view->user, 'user');
We'll add the patch on our end too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sashau
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267162
by sashau
Replied by sashau on topic Item custom fields not showing up in cart on checkout with login block
Great, thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds