- Posts: 628
- Thank you received: 18
Error 500 when I click Add to cart
9 years 5 months ago #267851
by patoushka
Error 500 when I click Add to cart was created by patoushka
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : syntax error, unexpected '?'
This happens on the Checkout Page. Any idea what can cause this? I thought it was my template but I tried with Protostar and same problem.
syntax error, unexpected '?'
.../templates/protostar/html/com_hikashop/address/address_template.php:9
4 {address_company}
5 {address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
6 {address_street}
7 {address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
8 {address_country}
9 <?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?????????????????>
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : syntax error, unexpected '?'
This happens on the Checkout Page. Any idea what can cause this? I thought it was my template but I tried with Protostar and same problem.
syntax error, unexpected '?'
.../templates/protostar/html/com_hikashop/address/address_template.php:9
4 {address_company}
5 {address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
6 {address_street}
7 {address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
8 {address_country}
9 <?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?????????????????>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267853
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error 500 when I click Add to cart
Hello,
Please remove your view overrides for the "address_template" ; you have unfortunately some PHP errors inside.
You have to be sure that you do not have any override of that view for any template.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Please remove your view overrides for the "address_template" ; you have unfortunately some PHP errors inside.
You have to be sure that you do not have any override of that view for any template.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267912
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic Error 500 when I click Add to cart
Thank you for your answer.
I have deleted customization and still have the same error.
Any idea?
I have deleted customization and still have the same error.
Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #267914
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error 500 when I click Add to cart
Hello,
The exact same error ?
As you can see the error is in a override file within your "protostar" template folder.
So if you have the exact same error it means that you did not remove the override file.
Regards,
The exact same error ?
Code:
syntax error, unexpected '?'
.../templates/protostar/html/com_hikashop/address/address_template.php:9
As you can see the error is in a override file within your "protostar" template folder.
So if you have the exact same error it means that you did not remove the override file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds