Add to cart don't redirect to product page on Mozilla. Others ok.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #269030
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 53.0
Here is the problem site profitsistems.ru
on the first page at the bottom of the page there are most selling products that works ok on all browsers (Chrome, IE) but don't work on Mozilla.
If I click the button - it should redirect me to the product page and add product to the cart.
It doesn't work on Mozilla.
I don't know why. I can't see any errors in javascript console.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 53.0
Here is the problem site profitsistems.ru
on the first page at the bottom of the page there are most selling products that works ok on all browsers (Chrome, IE) but don't work on Mozilla.
If I click the button - it should redirect me to the product page and add product to the cart.
It doesn't work on Mozilla.
I don't know why. I can't see any errors in javascript console.
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269091
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart don't redirect to product page on Mozilla. Others ok.
Hi,
The problem is a layer issue.
You have several clikable layers on top of one another with the add to cart button.
So when you click on it Firefox will only run the click event with the top layer, while other browsers will do both and run the add to cart process and redirect to the product page.
I would recommend avoiding such configuration/customization to not have several clickable layers on top of one another in order to avoid random behavior.
The problem is a layer issue.
You have several clikable layers on top of one another with the add to cart button.
So when you click on it Firefox will only run the click event with the top layer, while other browsers will do both and run the add to cart process and redirect to the product page.
I would recommend avoiding such configuration/customization to not have several clickable layers on top of one another in order to avoid random behavior.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
9 years 4 months ago #269096
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Add to cart don't redirect to product page on Mozilla. Others ok.
But as I can see - this is default hikashop layout...
Am I wrong?
Am I wrong?
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269109
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart don't redirect to product page on Mozilla. Others ok.
Hi,
I don't remember us having such products listing display by default in HikaShop.
I don't remember us having such products listing display by default in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds