- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
error on checkout proccess at userpoint.php
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago #269522
by PeterChain
error on checkout proccess at userpoint.php was created by PeterChain
-- url of the page with the problem -- : on development
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Too few arguments to function plgHikashopUserpoints::onCheckoutStepDisplay(), 3 passed in /home/olfaaply/gp/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 70 and exactly 5 expected
Once I tested my localsite online with a PHP 7.1.4 powered server I found this error message:
This message shows once I do checkout having some product selected in the cart.
I fixed it going into to the file plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpints.php
and changing line 741
by
Best regards,
Carlos.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Too few arguments to function plgHikashopUserpoints::onCheckoutStepDisplay(), 3 passed in /home/olfaaply/gp/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 70 and exactly 5 expected
Once I tested my localsite online with a PHP 7.1.4 powered server I found this error message:
Code:
Too few arguments to function plgHikashopUserpoints::onCheckoutStepDisplay(), 3 passed in /home/olfaaply/gp/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 70 and exactly 5 expected
This message shows once I do checkout having some product selected in the cart.
I fixed it going into to the file plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpints.php
and changing line 741
Code:
public function onCheckoutStepDisplay($layoutName, &$html, &$view, $pos, $options) {
by
Code:
public function onCheckoutStepDisplay($layoutName, &$html, &$view, $pos=null, $options=null) {
Best regards,
Carlos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269524
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error on checkout proccess at userpoint.php
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll add the patch. This should only happen with the legacy checkout activated. With the new checkout of HikaShop, these parameters are always provided.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll add the patch. This should only happen with the legacy checkout activated. With the new checkout of HikaShop, these parameters are always provided.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #270713
by gasoline
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic error on checkout proccess at userpoint.php
Same here,
Testing my new servers (php7 instead of 5) and transfered a client with a backupsite.
Removing the legacy solved the issue, however some items (buttons f.e.) loose their layout so I need to fixed that in css. That's a little annoying cause this is an longrunning webshop, Everything is uptodate (joomla, Hikashop,etc).
Testing my new servers (php7 instead of 5) and transfered a client with a backupsite.
Removing the legacy solved the issue, however some items (buttons f.e.) loose their layout so I need to fixed that in css. That's a little annoying cause this is an longrunning webshop, Everything is uptodate (joomla, Hikashop,etc).
I'll keep on trying!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #270715
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic error on checkout proccess at userpoint.php
Hello,
And did you test in legacy with the patch provided by @PeterChain ?
Regards,
And did you test in legacy with the patch provided by @PeterChain ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #270750
by gasoline
Hi Jerome,
No, I didn't do that.
But sometimes something that seems annoying can be good.
I switched of legacy-mode and now I see you changed some css classes, but seems that the setup is improved now for making stylesheets
.
So it gives me some work, but better to go with the setup of your new, improved, version. So I will adjust my css files.
Thanks for your response.
p.s.: is there somewhere a list of ccs classes used bij Hikashop ?
I'll keep on trying!
Replied by gasoline on topic error on checkout proccess at userpoint.php
Jerome wrote: Hello,
And did you test in legacy with the patch provided by @PeterChain ?
Regards,
Hi Jerome,
No, I didn't do that.
But sometimes something that seems annoying can be good.
I switched of legacy-mode and now I see you changed some css classes, but seems that the setup is improved now for making stylesheets
So it gives me some work, but better to go with the setup of your new, improved, version. So I will adjust my css files.
Thanks for your response.
p.s.: is there somewhere a list of ccs classes used bij Hikashop ?
I'll keep on trying!
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by gasoline. Reason: ps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #270754
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic error on checkout proccess at userpoint.php
Hello,
HikaShop 3 now comes with new CSS files ; the "frontend_default" has been completely clean up and the old "frontend_default" is now "style_default".
If you're using a customized version for "frontend", we recommend to move the content into a "style" so you would be able to change more easily your CSS with the new rules from the "frontend" file in the same time
Afterwards no, there is no list of CSS class we are using because it would be very difficult to list and "explain".
Regards,
HikaShop 3 now comes with new CSS files ; the "frontend_default" has been completely clean up and the old "frontend_default" is now "style_default".
If you're using a customized version for "frontend", we recommend to move the content into a "style" so you would be able to change more easily your CSS with the new rules from the "frontend" file in the same time
Afterwards no, there is no list of CSS class we are using because it would be very difficult to list and "explain".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds