Skip to main content

template file are modifying by itself

More
9 years 3 months ago #270585 by patoushka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.dev3.keylost.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Parse error

Hello,

when I save some settings into the config of hikashop. For a reason that I don't know the address_template.php file add an additional "?".

If I save it two times, it adds two "?".

I have to open the view and delete those "?" each time. I think you should know that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #270591 by nicolas
Hi,

We don't have the problem on our end. If that problem was coming from HikaShop, then any merchant with HikaShop, when saving the configuration, would have the issue and it would have been fixed already.
So I think that this must come from either a plugin of the group "system" which check the security and messes with the text in that option, or it comes from a security module on your server like suhosin or mod_security and you'll have to check with your hosting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #270669 by patoushka
Thank you for your ideas.

It's the first time I have this bug. I use RS Firewall and Akeeba Admin tools pro for my securities. Any clue that can help me identifying the conflict?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #270670 by nicolas
Hi,

Try temporarily disabling them one by one, just to test the saving of the HikaShop configuration.
That way, you'll know which one is creating the issue.
That will already allow you to narrow down what to check.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274929 by patoushka
Can you give me a reference from someone that can help me to resolve this issue? It's very annoying each time I save my config, I have to delete the custom view.

I contact two people from your developer's page and the answer I received is that they don't do work for only 1 to 3 hours and they tried to sell me a big package that I don't need.

In brief, I need someone qualified but who will be willing to help me with this.

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #274934 by Philip
Hello,

Do you try to do what Nicolas ask for ? If you do what the result ?
Nicolas said :
"Try temporarily disabling them one by one, just to test the saving of the HikaShop configuration.
That way, you'll know which one is creating the issue.
That will already allow you to narrow down what to check."

For now, this is the only way to go forward and that don't required specific knowledge or skills.

Regards
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum