- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping address in chekout after updating to 3.1.1
- boujaoudejc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #271024
by boujaoudejc
Shipping address in chekout after updating to 3.1.1 was created by boujaoudejc
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1 [1706021809]
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME Version 58.0.3029.110
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
when setting my shipping address to anything else but Popup. The new address and edit options do not work. I also don't think that the pop up option is actually a popup.
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : CHROME Version 58.0.3029.110
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
when setting my shipping address to anything else but Popup. The new address and edit options do not work. I also don't think that the pop up option is actually a popup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271039
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping address in chekout after updating to 3.1.1
Hi,
I wasn't able to register on your website. So I couldn't look at the issue.
Please provide a user account.
Also, note that you're using the old checkout system of HikaShop. I would recommend turning off the "checkout legacy" setting in order to use the new checkout system. You probably won't have the problem with the new checkout system.
I wasn't able to register on your website. So I couldn't look at the issue.
Please provide a user account.
Also, note that you're using the old checkout system of HikaShop. I would recommend turning off the "checkout legacy" setting in order to use the new checkout system. You probably won't have the problem with the new checkout system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds