You have no HIKA_NOT_DEFAULT_VARIANT constant
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
9 years 2 months ago #274221
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
You have no HIKA_NOT_DEFAULT_VARIANT constant was created by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
I can't find HIKA_NOT_DEFAULT_VARIANT in translation file.
It is absent
I can't find HIKA_NOT_DEFAULT_VARIANT in translation file.
It is absent
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274250
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic You have no HIKA_NOT_DEFAULT_VARIANT constant
Hi,
Thanks, I've updated the translation files.
Thanks, I've updated the translation files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds