Guest checkout have different address
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278029
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Guest checkout have different address was created by progreccor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
shop.elino.ru/
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.8
I have hikashop 3.1.1 and all works fine.
Yesterday I've upgraded from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 and today we get order with wrong address.
I have investigated this case and now I see that ALL guest checkout receive address of one of my customer that don't have and email.
And I see this pictures:
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.8
I have hikashop 3.1.1 and all works fine.
Yesterday I've upgraded from 3.1.1 to 3.2.0 and today we get order with wrong address.
I have investigated this case and now I see that ALL guest checkout receive address of one of my customer that don't have and email.
And I see this pictures:
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278054
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Guest checkout have different address
Hello,
I'm sorry but the current information do not help to understand what is wrong exactly.
I mean, I trust you on the fact that some elements are not what they should but knowing that something is wrong do not mean that we understand the why.
And to do so, we need to have more concrete information. I'm talking about IDs (order, user, address), I'm talking about raw data from the database.
And can you reproduce the issue in our demo website ?
Regards,
I'm sorry but the current information do not help to understand what is wrong exactly.
I mean, I trust you on the fact that some elements are not what they should but knowing that something is wrong do not mean that we understand the why.
And to do so, we need to have more concrete information. I'm talking about IDs (order, user, address), I'm talking about raw data from the database.
And can you reproduce the issue in our demo website ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
9 years 2 weeks ago #278195
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Guest checkout have different address
that's cannot be reproduce on your test site
I have send credentials with "contact us" so you can see where is the problem.
Try to create new order on the site as a guest and see that your address will be differ from that in the order in shop.
I have send credentials with "contact us" so you can see where is the problem.
Try to create new order on the site as a guest and see that your address will be differ from that in the order in shop.
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 2 weeks ago #278250
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Guest checkout have different address
Hello,
We just fixed an issue about it, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you for your feedback !
We just fixed an issue about it, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thank you for your feedback !
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
9 years 2 weeks ago #278284
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Guest checkout have different address
I have tested new version - it seems ok.
I'll test it more but likely it work ok now
I'll test it more but likely it work ok now
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds