- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 4
Hikashop Footer still showing after setting to No
8 years 11 months ago #279692
by fengel
Hikashop Footer still showing after setting to No was created by fengel
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 61
When the show_footer setting is set to "No", the footer still shows up.
I think it's because the hikashop_footer function is comparing the boolean to -1, when the only possible values are 1 and 0.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 61
When the show_footer setting is set to "No", the footer still shows up.
I think it's because the hikashop_footer function is comparing the boolean to -1, when the only possible values are 1 and 0.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 11 months ago #279696
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Footer still showing after setting to No
Hello,
I just tested it on my end and it actually worked fine, did you use the "Show footer" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" ?
I just tested it on my end and it actually worked fine, did you use the "Show footer" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #279734
by fengel
Replied by fengel on topic Hikashop Footer still showing after setting to No
Yes, that is the setting I used. I checked #__hikashop_config and the setting for show_footer is 0.
I also looked into the Helper class and see that the condition is
Just for reference, the footer appears at the bottom of the "hika-content" DIV, in the categories listing view.
I also looked into the Helper class and see that the condition is
Code:
if($config->get('show_footer',true)=='-1') return '';
Just for reference, the footer appears at the bottom of the "hika-content" DIV, in the categories listing view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 11 months ago #279763
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Footer still showing after setting to No
Hello,
Note that you also have that line :
It's actually working fine on my end, so you should probably download the last Hikashop version, install it and test it again. Else using the "display:none;" CSS property will probably do the job.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Note that you also have that line :
Code:
if(!$config->get('show_footer',true)) return $text;
It's actually working fine on my end, so you should probably download the last Hikashop version, install it and test it again. Else using the "display:none;" CSS property will probably do the job.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...the-display.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds