- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 0
Bug in the handle of variant
8 years 10 months ago #282545
by palee3
Bug in the handle of variant was created by palee3
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
Hi,
I would like to report a bug when I modifiy one product's variant.
I have a product with ~10 variant. All variant is enable. When I modify one variant to disable all images deleted under the variant expect one (the main image) and I can't upload or set more images.
Regards,
Pal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
Hi,
I would like to report a bug when I modifiy one product's variant.
I have a product with ~10 variant. All variant is enable. When I modify one variant to disable all images deleted under the variant expect one (the main image) and I can't upload or set more images.
Regards,
Pal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bug in the handle of variant
Hi,
That bug is already fixed. Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
That bug is already fixed. Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282787
by palee3
Replied by palee3 on topic Bug in the handle of variant
Hi,
I have installed the latest version of hikashop (3.2.1), and the bug is still alive
I have installed the latest version of hikashop (3.2.1), and the bug is still alive
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #282796
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bug in the handle of variant
Hi,
Then please also clear your browser's cache.
Then please also clear your browser's cache.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds