Reset filter button and infinity scroll
8 years 9 months ago #284306
by kyratn
Reset filter button and infinity scroll was created by kyratn
-- HikaShop version -- : 1710201818
Hi,
I think i found some bug with infinity scroll and filter reset button.
To reproduce the issue:
1. In Hikashop->features->filters set Show reset button to YES.
2. Create some filter like 'SIZES' with checkboxes.
3. Enable infinity scroll.
4. Filter products by one of those checkboxes. Now press reset filter button and infinity scroll wont load more products when you scroll down.
If uncheck checkbox filter it self everything is working fine.
So using reset filter button infinity scroll wont load more products...
Can someone reproduce it?
Thanks
Hi,
I think i found some bug with infinity scroll and filter reset button.
To reproduce the issue:
1. In Hikashop->features->filters set Show reset button to YES.
2. Create some filter like 'SIZES' with checkboxes.
3. Enable infinity scroll.
4. Filter products by one of those checkboxes. Now press reset filter button and infinity scroll wont load more products when you scroll down.
If uncheck checkbox filter it self everything is working fine.
So using reset filter button infinity scroll wont load more products...
Can someone reproduce it?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284335
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Reset filter button and infinity scroll
Hi,
Do you have the redirect post mode activated or turned off ?
Do you have the redirect post mode activated or turned off ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284366
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Reset filter button and infinity scroll
Hi,
Well it is disabled. If enabled it is working fine.
Maybe it should be like that?
Thanks
Well it is disabled. If enabled it is working fine.
Maybe it should be like that?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284371
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Reset filter button and infinity scroll
Hi,
When that setting is enabled, the filters selections are added in the URL of the page. Otherwise, they are sent as POST data which you don't see.
Having that option enabled avoid the browser displaying a message which looks like an error when you click on the previous button of the browser in some cases.
So I would recommend having it on yes. It is actually on by default since HikaShop 3.x
Still, we'll look at fixing the issue.
When that setting is enabled, the filters selections are added in the URL of the page. Otherwise, they are sent as POST data which you don't see.
Having that option enabled avoid the browser displaying a message which looks like an error when you click on the previous button of the browser in some cases.
So I would recommend having it on yes. It is actually on by default since HikaShop 3.x
Still, we'll look at fixing the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #284435
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Reset filter button and infinity scroll
Hi,
I am happy to have it ON but as you know from my other topic I do then have issue with falang ( which I have managed to fix with some helper file modifications ). So I think all fine now.
Thanks
I am happy to have it ON but as you know from my other topic I do then have issue with falang ( which I have managed to fix with some helper file modifications ). So I think all fine now.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds