Filters issue
8 years 5 months ago #291473
by kyratn
Filters issue was created by kyratn
-- HikaShop version -- : 1804061838
Hi,
1. I have set Collapsable filters to "NO" but filter still get collapsed on lower screen >640px
2. Would it be possible to show reset button only if some filtering is used? If Show reset button is set to "YES"
Thanks
Hi,
1. I have set Collapsable filters to "NO" but filter still get collapsed on lower screen >640px
2. Would it be possible to show reset button only if some filtering is used? If Show reset button is set to "YES"
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filters issue
Hi,
1. Could you provide a link to the page ?
2. You can add such code:
before the line:
$content_classes = 'hikashop_filter_main_div hikashop_filter_main_div_'.$this->params->get('main_div_name');
in the file "filter.php" of the view "product" in order to do that.
1. Could you provide a link to the page ?
2. You can add such code:
Code:
if(!$filterActivated)
$this->showResetButton = false;
$content_classes = 'hikashop_filter_main_div hikashop_filter_main_div_'.$this->params->get('main_div_name');
in the file "filter.php" of the view "product" in order to do that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291530
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Filters issue
Hi,
1. Unfortunately i can't because its on local host. We are migrating to new framework and do template from scratch....
I have looked into view filter file and it looks like "if($this->collapsable)" doesnt work at all for us. Whatever changes we make in features->filter->collapsable filter, html always has mobile class. I have attached some screenshots.
2. Thank you
Kind Regards
1. Unfortunately i can't because its on local host. We are migrating to new framework and do template from scratch....
I have looked into view filter file and it looks like "if($this->collapsable)" doesnt work at all for us. Whatever changes we make in features->filter->collapsable filter, html always has mobile class. I have attached some screenshots.
2. Thank you
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291536
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Filters issue
Hi,
Without looking at the page, and analyze the situation it will be hard to say anything useful I'm afraid.
Without looking at the page, and analyze the situation it will be hard to say anything useful I'm afraid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds