Skip to main content

Site map, xmap...

More
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #7924 by korkunov
Site map, xmap... was created by korkunov
Hi.
Dear developers.

As you plan to include products and categories in the sitemap?
Do you plan support xMap plugin ?
Presence such plugin for exhibit aspiring to the role of universal Internet-shop is desirable and even important many other functions.

Khm, if my English bad, sorry :)

P.S. Your shop like me and I want that his developed and on our market too...
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by korkunov. Reason: forgot thanks phrase

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7929 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Hi,

Why not ? No one asked yet for site map support... We add that to the todo list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #7932 by korkunov
Replied by korkunov on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
nicolas wrote:

Hi,

Why not ? No one asked yet for site map support... We add that to the todo list.

Khm, to my mind this it is very important. SEO, must have :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #12753 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Hi,

Here is the XMAP plugin for Hikashop.
It's a beta version so please tell us if you have any problem.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14863 by justsmallv
Replied by justsmallv on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
ebendine wrote:

Hi,

Here is the XMAP plugin for Hikashop.
It's a beta version so please tell us if you have any problem.

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Hi,I'm Davide, I'm new, thanks everybody for your great work.
I have an issue using the plugin for xmap. The sitemap is built right (even if I noticed that the urls don't include the category and product names according to sef configuration).
When I've submitted the xml link to google webmaster I've got a problem with the tag "change frequency": it is set to the value "0", but it is not accepted by google since it should be "weekly" for example.
Has anyone found the same problem?
Possible solutions?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #14883 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Hi,

We looked up for this and it seems you are right.
So we made a new version of the plugin with 2 additional options, "Change frequency" and "Priority".

You can download the new plugin here and install it with the Xmap installer.
It should work better.

Eliot
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15153 by chaka
Replied by chaka on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
ok this plugin oh my god

guys your the best !!!!! really a love this plugin

congratulations for this :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #15191 by davcraiguk
Replied by davcraiguk on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
I installed your Xmap extension and I get some blank entries in the site map. All the products are listed OK although with a lot of blank entries in between. There are variant products to every main product which shouldn't really show in the sitemap. I'm not even sure if these blank entries are the variants. They don't have a 'product_name' as I want the main product title to change to refect the chosen variant. How can I resolve this?

See site map here


also the URL in the Xmap listing is different from the actual product URL navigated to by a customer from the menu. for example

URL from main menu to a product using Joomla built-in SEF URLS (Joomla 1.5.23) is:
www.charitycanvasprints.com/en-gb/view-t...egory_pathway-0.html

While the Xmap URL is:
charitycanvasprints.com/en-gb/view-the-i...me=sweet-dreams.html

Note the '$name' string. They both resolve to the correct product page but it might confuse Googlebot as it crawls. might also confuse a customer who looks carefully enough.

Can these URLS's not be made the same?

David Craig
Hikashop 1.5.0 Business edition
www.charitycanvasprints.com
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by davcraiguk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15204 by mrdexter
Replied by mrdexter on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
The blanks are variants, you can see them if you look at the .xml version rather than the html version. I am hoping for a fix for this too.

Not sure about your other issue, although one of the links you provided points to www. the other without the www. Have you tried rewriting the non www in .htaccess to see if that resolved the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #15215 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Thanks for reporting these bugs.
We just fixed the url and the blank entries problem. About this, did you import your products with a csv file?
We didn't get this problem on our test websites, the variants weren't displayed and had been created with the interface in HikaShop so we suppose it come from something like that.

You can download the last version here , enjoy!

Eliot
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by Eliot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15218 by davcraiguk
Replied by davcraiguk on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Thanks Eliot,
Yes they were imported using a CSV and a template of a similar product as they are lengthy and repetative to enter by hand.

David Craig
Hikashop 1.5.0 Business edition
www.charitycanvasprints.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #15220 by mrdexter
Replied by mrdexter on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Thanks Eloit, I didn't import any products. Due to the massive amount of variants I upgraded to the business edition to use product copy. I can confirm that only products which had their variants copied appeard in the sitemap, ones which I entered by hand did not. I didn't think to look for this beforehand, but hope it clears things up now.

Thanks again for the tremendously quick response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16703 by zlenko
Replied by zlenko on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Example site:
http://xn--80acbicddsg1atfg2uta.net/sitemap.html

in html sitemap link:
http://xn--80acbicddsg1atfg2uta.net/component/hikashop/category/listing/cid-10/name-%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8B-%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F-cctv.html

in site link:
http://xn--80acbicddsg1atfg2uta.net/category/listing/cid-14/name-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8B-%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F.html


xmap ignore SEF URL and include component/hikashop

my project ibaby.com.ua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16732 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
We are going to look at that tomorrow (I'm not the one who developed it), but I think that the problem might come form XMAP and not HikaShop's plugin as the SEFing is done in XMAP and not in the plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #16774 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Hi,

We checked this and it seems that this problem only appears in Joomla 1.6 with the the last XMAP version so we fixed it.
Everything should work fin now. You can download our new plugin version here .
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by Eliot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16979 by zlenko
Replied by zlenko on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
Thank you. It works!

my project ibaby.com.ua

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18085 by komir
Replied by komir on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
I installed it (picture 1) but I cant see hika in xmap (picture 2) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18086 by komir
Replied by komir on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
komir wrote:

I installed it (picture 1) but I cant see hika in xmap (picture 2) ?

Here is picture 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18088 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
And did you create a menu for a HikaShop products listing or categories listing ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #18106 by komir
Replied by komir on topic Re: Site map, xmap...
My mistake :blush: here it is now, thx ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum