- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40201
by ELHS
Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1 was created by ELHS
Hello,
I was getting the following error when using the reCaptcha plug-in for the joomla user registration page. I get the following error even though the reCaptcha text box is displayed .
Captcha plugin not set or not found. Please contact a site administrator
This is followed by a fatal error when I complete the registration form, the reCaptcha and submit.
Fatal error: Call to a member function checkAnswer() on a non-object in /html/erielack/test-dev/joomla/libraries/cms/form/rule/captcha.php on line 47
I had the J 2.5 reCaptcha plug selected in the global configuration but I had the plugin unpublished. I just set it to not selected in the global configuration and published both the Joomla and HikaShop captcha plugs. This cleared the error and it appears captcha is now working. Is this the correct configuration?
Thank you,
Paul Cappelloni
I was getting the following error when using the reCaptcha plug-in for the joomla user registration page. I get the following error even though the reCaptcha text box is displayed .
Captcha plugin not set or not found. Please contact a site administrator
This is followed by a fatal error when I complete the registration form, the reCaptcha and submit.
Fatal error: Call to a member function checkAnswer() on a non-object in /html/erielack/test-dev/joomla/libraries/cms/form/rule/captcha.php on line 47
I had the J 2.5 reCaptcha plug selected in the global configuration but I had the plugin unpublished. I just set it to not selected in the global configuration and published both the Joomla and HikaShop captcha plugs. This cleared the error and it appears captcha is now working. Is this the correct configuration?
Thank you,
Paul Cappelloni
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by ELHS. Reason: No a Bug and may have figured it out
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40404
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
Hi,
Indeed, if you use HikaShop's captcha plugin, you should deactivate joomla 2.5's captcha options.
Indeed, if you use HikaShop's captcha plugin, you should deactivate joomla 2.5's captcha options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62288
by ELHS
Replied by ELHS on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
I am revisiting this topic as the fix I thought I had actually is working. I have had customers complaining that they captcha challenge is not working as no answers is correct. Since I have the Joomla 2.5 catpcha and the Re-captcha on forms enabled I thinking I have the captcha challenges stacked one on the other or they are cancelling each other out. The only places where the captcha is working are on the contact and in the HikaShop product information request forms.
Is there a way to get the Re-captcha on forms plug-in registered under the captcha category rather having it under the system category? Would this then allow it to be set as the default captcha which should then remove the captcha not set error?
Thank you,
Paul
Is there a way to get the Re-captcha on forms plug-in registered under the captcha category rather having it under the system category? Would this then allow it to be set as the default captcha which should then remove the captcha not set error?
Thank you,
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62415
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
No, that's not that simple. You would have to change the whole code of the plugin to integrate it with joomla's recaptcha system.
The simplest is to use only hikashop's recaptcha which will be displayed on joomla registration form, on joomla contact form, on hikashop contact form and in the checkout.
The simplest is to use only hikashop's recaptcha which will be displayed on joomla registration form, on joomla contact form, on hikashop contact form and in the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62462
by ELHS
Replied by ELHS on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by ELHS. Reason: Annotation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62469
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
That error doesn't come from HikaShop.
It comes from the Captcha library of Joomla 2.5. It means that you still have some captcha stuff turned on in Joomla:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=628&t=715047
It comes from the Captcha library of Joomla 2.5. It means that you still have some captcha stuff turned on in Joomla:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=628&t=715047
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62534
by ELHS
Replied by ELHS on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
Nicolas,
The last post in the forum thread solved the problem. I did not realize there were several locations in Joomla 2.5 to setup the system captcha. I selected "Not selected" in the Global Configuration, User Manager options, and Contact options forms tab and it is now working. You may want to add this bit to the HikaShop captcha configuration documentation.
Thank you,
Paul
The last post in the forum thread solved the problem. I did not realize there were several locations in Joomla 2.5 to setup the system captcha. I selected "Not selected" in the Global Configuration, User Manager options, and Contact options forms tab and it is now working. You may want to add this bit to the HikaShop captcha configuration documentation.
Thank you,
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: David54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107767
by David54
Replied by David54 on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
Hi Nicolas
I have installed a reCaptcha as per HikaShop's Support Notes at www.hikashop.com/en/support/72-hikashop-...-with-recaptcha.html
To cut a long and currently unfinished story short, reCaptcha is working fine in some places, but is missing from the HikaShop Online Shop "Registration Form" menu (index.php/hikashop-menu-for-hikashop-registration).
I am still trawling the support pages for clues and found the current thread. Can I add my vote to Paul's request to update the reCaptcha support notes, please?
Thanks
David
I have installed a reCaptcha as per HikaShop's Support Notes at www.hikashop.com/en/support/72-hikashop-...-with-recaptcha.html
To cut a long and currently unfinished story short, reCaptcha is working fine in some places, but is missing from the HikaShop Online Shop "Registration Form" menu (index.php/hikashop-menu-for-hikashop-registration).
I am still trawling the support pages for clues and found the current thread. Can I add my vote to Paul's request to update the reCaptcha support notes, please?
Thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107877
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
Hi,
The support notes for the recaptcha plugin is up to date.
By default, there is no joomla captcha plugin turned on so there is nothing to change in joomla. You just have to install and configure the HikaShop recaptcha as explained and that will work.
The support notes for the recaptcha plugin is up to date.
By default, there is no joomla captcha plugin turned on so there is nothing to change in joomla. You just have to install and configure the HikaShop recaptcha as explained and that will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233943
by konuzelev
Replied by konuzelev on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
Sorry recaptcha works everywhere except hikashop!!!!!!!!! Present in (Forgot password) (Forgotten login) only in the menu hikashop registration no. Why? Where in hikashop to configure to connect to recaptcha? Thanks in advance sincerely konuzelev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Извините recaptcha везде работает кроме hikashop!!!!!!!!! Присутствует в (Забыли пароль) присутствует (Забыли логин) только в меню регистрации hikashop нет. Почему? Где в hikashop настроить подключить recaptcha? Заранее спасибо с уважением konuzelev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Извините recaptcha везде работает кроме hikashop!!!!!!!!! Присутствует в (Забыли пароль) присутствует (Забыли логин) только в меню регистрации hikashop нет. Почему? Где в hikashop настроить подключить recaptcha? Заранее спасибо с уважением konuzelev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233946
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Captcha plugin not set or not found J2.5.1
Hi,
The Joomla Captcha plugin isn't made to work with HikaShop.
Please use the ReCaptcha plugin we provide on our website:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
The Joomla Captcha plugin isn't made to work with HikaShop.
Please use the ReCaptcha plugin we provide on our website:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/7...-with-recaptcha.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds