Skip to main content

hikashop_social does not work

More
14 years 3 months ago #55093 by Felix2000
hikashop_social ( Google, Twitter, Facebook )
not work :( (shows: {hikashop_social})
work ok :)
not work :( (shows: {hikashop_social})
work ok :)
not work :( (shows: {hikashop_social})
work ok :)
What's the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55127 by nicolas
The hikashop social networks plugin must be disabled. Please plugin it and it should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55325 by Felix2000
Hikashop Social Networks Plugin

if disable - does not show anything. OK

if enable - shows {hikashop_social}

if enable and log in - show all OK

if enable and log out - show {hikashop_social}

:blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #55363 by nicolas
That's probably because you changed the "access" option of the plugin to something else than public.
Please change it back to public and it should work for all the users, logged in or not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80701 by undak
I have the same problem.
Hikashop social plug in is enabled. Access level is public. But it shows only {hikashop_social} on the product page.
Here is link: beta.oliver.mn/index.php/classic/classic...t/product/1-9284-266

Thank You for your answer in advance.
Undak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80908 by nicolas
Could you provide a screenshot of the options screen of the Social networks plugin ? There has to be something not configured right in there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80995 by Mainzer
Same here,

Hikashop Social Networks Plugin Enabled
Joomla global configuration / System cache off
System - Cache plugin Disabled
Access level public
Browser cache cleared

Don't know where to look more.

Link to a product: [url] www.fotoconde.com/hikashop-menu-for-prod...1-alcacer-do-sal-001 [/url]

Screenshot of the Social networks plugin:


Thank you,
Mainzer
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Mainzer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81212 by undak
Here is screen shot of plug-in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81307 by nicolas
@Mainzer : I see that you removed the description from the product page or didn't enter any. However, the plugin will only be triggered if there is a description in the product. Please check on that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mainzer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81359 by hnelke
Hello,

I have the same problem.
Only the text {hikashop_social} was shown and I have a product descrition and it is public???
I use Joomla 3.02 and Hikashop 2.0.0.

nelkies.nelke.com/index.php/nelkies-shop...lau-weiss-mit-bommel

Hubert
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by hnelke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81409 by Mainzer
Thank you for your reply nicolas,

I added a description to the product but no change.

[url] www.fotoconde.com/hikashop-menu-for-prod...1-alcacer-do-sal-001 ][/url]
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Mainzer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81552 by nicolas
Would someone be able to provide a backend + FTP access to his website as we can't seem able to reproduce the problem on our end ? There really seem to be a bug somewhere but that might come from a 3rd party extension which would explain why we can't reproduce it on our end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81561 by undak
Replied by undak on topic hikashop_social does not work
I have sent email to You.
BR,
Undak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81625 by hnelke
Hello,

after installing two Joomlashine products "imageshow" and "uniform" it happens again.
The socal plugin don't work. ({hikashop_social}

Link: nelkies.nelke.com/index.php/hikashop/product/1-jacke-black
I send the admin access data to forum@hikashop.com!

regards Hubert
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by hnelke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81637 by Jerome
Hi undak and hnelke

I have just started to investigate in your website and I saw something "strange".
With these urls, the plugin is working fine :
[undak] beta.oliver.mn/index.php?option=com_hika...duct&task=show&cid=1
[hnelke] nelkies.nelke.com/index.php?option=com_h...uct&&task=show&cid=1

So I think that you have an external plugin or something which is activated in your menu which is incompatible with the HikaShop social plugin.
I will continue to investigate on "what could broke the onAfterRender process".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81646 by Mainzer
Hello,

Probably this problem has something to do with the joomlashine extensions. Like hnelke I also have Joomlashine template + uniform + imageshow and poweradmin installed.

I already send you access details for backend and ftp to forum@hikashop.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81649 by Jerome
Hi all,

Thanks to backend access, I could find the problem and, even if I don't know which element creates the incompatibility, I was able to make a patch.

So you can use this version of the plugin and it should fix the issue:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


The patch would be included in the next release of HikaShop.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mainzer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81651 by Mainzer
Hy Jerome,

just installed new version you posted, but it seems not to solve the problem for me.

I'm curious if it works for hnelke or undak

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81653 by Mainzer
Hi again,

Forget my last post, suddenly it works. I just refreshed page several times and it appeared.

@ hnelke and undak, just install the new version of the plugin that Jerome posted and it works fine :)

Thank you Jerome :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81662 by Jerome
Hi,

I have already install the plugin on undak and hnelke websites (for testing the problem and test my fix too).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hnelke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum