- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Membership
13 years 4 months ago #101976
by Roz
Membership was created by Roz
I am just setting up Hika Shop for products. Is it possible to use Hika shop for membership subscriptions as well or do I need another component? I do not want two different components to interfere with each other in terms of payments and paypal and users. Any recommendations for the best way forward?
Many thanks for any help.
Many thanks for any help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #101988
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Membership
Hi,
I think that you'll find probably find a solution there :
I think that you'll find probably find a solution there :
Hope this will help you a little.We actually worked on an integration with Akeeba subscriptions and that was released 1 week ago. That will allow you to handle subscriptions with HikaShop products.
Here is the documentation for that feature:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...a-subscriptions.html
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105440
by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Membership
...and take a look also here:
HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba subscriptions
Please, post/review, suggest and so on... there if you are interested on it.
Many Thanks!
HikaShop - HikaMarket & Akeeba subscriptions
Please, post/review, suggest and so on... there if you are interested on it.
Many Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds