- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 5
Which view controls reCAPTCHA in registration form
13 years 4 months ago #106382
by Foxworks
Which view controls reCAPTCHA in registration form was created by Foxworks
Hi,
In my checkout form the reCAPTCHA breaks the layout because it is wider then the parts (columns) of my form.
Because the registration form is laid out in a table of two columns, the reCAPTCHA could theoretically be shifted to the left quite a bit by moving it info the same td as its label and giving this cell rowspan = 2. However, I can't find out where to change this.
Is the reCaptcha position controlled by a view? And, if so, which one?
Kind regards,
Chris
In my checkout form the reCAPTCHA breaks the layout because it is wider then the parts (columns) of my form.
Because the registration form is laid out in a table of two columns, the reCAPTCHA could theoretically be shifted to the left quite a bit by moving it info the same td as its label and giving this cell rowspan = 2. However, I can't find out where to change this.
Is the reCaptcha position controlled by a view? And, if so, which one?
Kind regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Which view controls reCAPTCHA in registration form
The reCaptcha is injected into the form directly by the recaptcha plugin.
So you will have to edit directly the code of the recaptcha plugin. It's in the file plugins/system/recaptcha/recaptcha.php
So you will have to edit directly the code of the recaptcha plugin. It's in the file plugins/system/recaptcha/recaptcha.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxworks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106399
by Foxworks
Replied by Foxworks on topic Which view controls reCAPTCHA in registration form
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the quick reply!
In the meantime I've found a CSS solution which I think fixes my issue. If I run into trouble with it I'll look into editing the plugin.
Kind regards,
Chris
Thanks for the quick reply!
In the meantime I've found a CSS solution which I think fixes my issue. If I run into trouble with it I'll look into editing the plugin.
Kind regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds