- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 2
HTML Code shows up on checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please check that the file "components/com_hikashop/views/user/tmpl/registration.php" exists.
It seams that the file is missing in your website.
( thepursepaparazzi.com/new/index.php?opti...l=user&task=register )
You can check that you have the right write access for the folder and re-install HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There should just be an error message showing there to tell the customers they have to validate their account by clicking the link the email sent.
Could you give us a screenshot of you register configuration (System>Configuration>checkout>login & registration) and tell us if you did something to hide joomla's messages?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I also want to ask about how hikashop registers users. I am using the super admin account and I see it listed under customers in hikashop. If I have to register a customer, do I have to use Hikashop's registration form. If a user registers on the site through the normal Joomla registration process, are they automatically registered as a hikashop customer?
If not, can they be an integration to do this like with community builder?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
HikaShop is integrated with Joomla users. The registration form call Joomla for the user creation.
Our form contains more information like the address information, so after the user is created, we can create the HikaShop address for the user.
If you use another registration system (which create a Joomla user too), it will work with HikaShop but the HikaShop could be missing. We have some integration and I know there is a plugin which create the link between CB and HikaShop but I don't think that it supports the addresses (but I'm not sure).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thepursepaparazzi.com/new/component/hikashop/checkout
I've used the free version of Hikashop on 3 previous sites and I do not remember every having this problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your first problem mentioned here concerned the display of HTML code instead of the checkout page after adding a product to the cart and going to the checkout.
I just tried and I got the correct page displayed:
You now say that you have the same problem when you remove an item from the cart module.
I just tried and I got the correct page displayed too:
So I'm sorry but I don't see any problem on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So based on your feedback I got 5 people to check it out. 2 of them got the same problem I did and 3 didn't. These 5 people come from Canada, New York and Grenada where I am from and I was not able to find any reason why it worked for some and not for others.
Furthermore, about 2 hours ago I did a backup of the site and restored it on my localhost. The site works perfectly fine on my local computer.
Do you think the problem is with the hosting server?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you do a screenshot ? I'm not sure that it will help, but at least we'll know what you see.
Maybe it could be related to the browser ? If you try with another browser, do you have the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
0<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>303 See Other</title>
</head><body>
<h1>See Other</h1>
<p>The answer to your request is located <a href=" thepursepaparazzi.com/new/ ">here.
<p>Additionally, a 303 See Other
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>
</body></html>
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:56:27 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Length: 78989
Connection: keep-alive
Server: Apache/2
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.17
Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache
P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM"
Cache-Control: no-cache
Pragma: no-cache
I right clicked on this page and realized that I could only save as a text document. It was not even recognized as an HTML page. I renamed the page with a .html extension as well and they are both attached just in case you want to take a look.
However, I do believe somehow the host is the problem. I went on further to restore the backup of this site on my own domain and it works fine as well. So I think it has something to do with the Host.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You shouldn't have that code before the normal HTML of the page.
Did you try with different browsers ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would have said that it's a caching issue on your browser, but then you should not have the issue on several browsers.
Do you have some kind of caching proxy on your local network ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no reason that it doesn't work on the main website if it works on copies of the website and on other peoples computer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.