- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
ReCaptcha with HikaShop - Joomla 3.0 version?
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120103
by blueagle1829
ReCaptcha with HikaShop - Joomla 3.0 version? was created by blueagle1829
I am wondering if
THIS PLUGIN (from HikaShop)
is available for Joomla 3.0. I'd like to integrate ReCaptcha with HikaShop but that plugin was from Joomla 1.5.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120105
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ReCaptcha with HikaShop - Joomla 3.0 version?
This plugin is compatible with all the version of Joomla. Where did you read that it was not the case ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago #120107
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic ReCaptcha with HikaShop - Joomla 3.0 version?
Can't seem to install it. I go to upload it and it generates an error. Thought I read on there that it was from 1.5.
Not the case? I'd love this plugin to work for me.
Thanks nicolas!
Not the case? I'd love this plugin to work for me.
Thanks nicolas!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120108
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic ReCaptcha with HikaShop - Joomla 3.0 version?
The name of one of the files in the zip is recaptcha_j15.xml. That's what made me assume it was for 1.5.
That being said, I can't install it. Says:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
EDIT:
Interestingly enough, when I extract the files and upload them individually without the recaptcha_j15.xml file, I can manually install them via directory install. Seems to have installed correctly.
Thanks!
That being said, I can't install it. Says:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
EDIT:
Interestingly enough, when I extract the files and upload them individually without the recaptcha_j15.xml file, I can manually install them via directory install. Seems to have installed correctly.
Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by blueagle1829.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120114
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ReCaptcha with HikaShop - Joomla 3.0 version?
I don't get any error on my end when I install it on a Joomla 3 website. We'll see if other users have the same problem.
The 1.5 xml file in the package is for Joomla 1.5 and the other xml file in there is for 2.5 and 3.x.
The 1.5 xml file in the package is for Joomla 1.5 and the other xml file in there is for 2.5 and 3.x.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blueagle1829
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago #120116
by blueagle1829
Replied by blueagle1829 on topic ReCaptcha with HikaShop - Joomla 3.0 version?
Not sure what the error was from. I edited my previous post to indicate that I was able to get it installed by extracting the zip and only uploading the xml that didn't pertain to 1.5.
Configured and working!
Thanks for outstanding support and components.
Configured and working!
Thanks for outstanding support and components.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds