Skip to main content

integration SEBLOD: copy the address on an event

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #126191 by pulsarinformatique
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.3

Hi,

I use the CCK SEBLOD, and with him I've extended the Joomla user, so that he has an address.
I want to make life easier for my customer so I want to copy the adress that is registered in Joomla, and put it in the billing address.
I don't want to do it at user registration because all my users aren't ecommerce customers, and I don't want to fill my database uselessly.
Si I was looking for: where to do that? The ideal would be to do it at checkout, when we display the adress, but I don't see on which event exactly I can do my plugin?

In advance thanks for your help!

Raphaelle
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by pulsarinformatique.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #126222 by Jerome
Hi,

There is no specific trigger when the user go to checkout. You can put some things in the view "checkout | step" but the address (and the "no address") could be done already depending to your checkout workflow.
At this moment you can use some triggers linked to the cart like " onAfterCartUpdate ". If the user put something in this cart, he becomes a ecommerce customer.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #126610 by pulsarinformatique
Thanks for your answer, I tried it, but it works only if the user connects himself before the checkout.
But the user can add a product in the cart without being registred ...so if the user arrives in the checkout without been reegistered, and connect(or register ) himself at the beginning of the checkout, the popup appears to propose him to fill his adress and there's no automatic copy.

Isn't there a way to catch these events? connexion checkout/registration checkout?

in advance thanks for your answer.

Raphaelle
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by pulsarinformatique.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126713 by nicolas
I would recommend to use the joomla trigger onUserLogin / onLoginUser which is called for user/system plugins each time someone logs in, whether via HikaShop's checkout login form or any other login form on your website.
At that time, simply copy the address if there is none in HikaShop and that should then work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pulsarinformatique

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127121 by pulsarinformatique
okay thanks, I did that and it works pretty well, thank you !
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by pulsarinformatique.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum