- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
When will Vote Microformats Plugin be available?
12 years 10 months ago #130246
by walter
When will Vote Microformats Plugin be available? was created by walter
Hi,
I´ve just migrated my site www.todo-aerografia.com from virtuemart to hikashop and I'm very happy with the result. Hikashop works perfect!
I'm now using the HikaShop Microdata on Product Page plugin and I would like something similar for ratings so that Google can display votes in search results pages.
Do you already have the plugin? If not, when will it be available?
Thanks
Walkter
I´ve just migrated my site www.todo-aerografia.com from virtuemart to hikashop and I'm very happy with the result. Hikashop works perfect!
I'm now using the HikaShop Microdata on Product Page plugin and I would like something similar for ratings so that Google can display votes in search results pages.
Do you already have the plugin? If not, when will it be available?
Thanks
Walkter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130253
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic When will Vote Microformats Plugin be available?
Hi,
Ratings are not handled yet. We'll look at adding that in the future but I can't give any timeframe yet.
Ratings are not handled yet. We'll look at adding that in the future but I can't give any timeframe yet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137531
by karel
Replied by karel on topic When will Vote Microformats Plugin be available?
Hi Nicolas,
It would be great if the Google plugin will work with votes. People seem to like the product rating when shopping on Google shopping.
Thank you
It would be great if the Google plugin will work with votes. People seem to like the product rating when shopping on Google shopping.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137561
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic When will Vote Microformats Plugin be available?
Hi,
Google Shopping does not support that possibility as far as I know. Here are the specifications for Google Shopping and there is no tag for votes/comments:
support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494?hl=en
Google Shopping does not support that possibility as far as I know. Here are the specifications for Google Shopping and there is no tag for votes/comments:
support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494?hl=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds