Skip to main content

How do I include a product image in the email?

More
12 years 10 months ago #131506 by Rassju
I would like to add the image of the product that the customer orders in the email that I receive as an admin and that the customer receives. I don't know what is the proper syntax to write in order to achieve this. Help anyone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #131559 by Jerome
Hi,

With HikaShop 2.2.2, we re-made all emails and they now include product images.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum