- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Ecommerce Tracking inconsistent in Google Analytic
12 years 10 months ago #133909
by nickm77
Ecommerce Tracking inconsistent in Google Analytic was created by nickm77
Hi, I really like Hikashop. Have been using it for a while and just recently upgraded to Business edition.
I have had Google Analytics set up on my site for some time with the snippet in the template, but I wanted to be able to assign a dollar value to conversions, so I set up the Google Analytics integration for Hikashop as directed in the instructions and got a few results reported on GA within a day or two. But then it stopped and I cannot see anything in the Ecommerce section of GA for the last week (I am still receiving my regular data from the entire website). Seems strange as nothing has changed on my end and I have had sales since then. The only thing I can think of is that I did turn on Ecommerce tracking in GA, but that was early on and it was after I did that that I got the few results that I did.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Joomla 2.5.16
latest version of PHP
Latest version of Hikashop
I have had Google Analytics set up on my site for some time with the snippet in the template, but I wanted to be able to assign a dollar value to conversions, so I set up the Google Analytics integration for Hikashop as directed in the instructions and got a few results reported on GA within a day or two. But then it stopped and I cannot see anything in the Ecommerce section of GA for the last week (I am still receiving my regular data from the entire website). Seems strange as nothing has changed on my end and I have had sales since then. The only thing I can think of is that I did turn on Ecommerce tracking in GA, but that was early on and it was after I did that that I got the few results that I did.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Joomla 2.5.16
latest version of PHP
Latest version of Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #134195
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ecommerce Tracking inconsistent in Google Analytic
Hi,
We will need more details about your HikaShop configuration (for the GA part).
Regards,
PS : "Latest" is not a version number. We release new version of HikaShop before activating the automatic updates, so during these periods you could think having the latest version but you're not (yet).
We will need more details about your HikaShop configuration (for the GA part).
Regards,
PS : "Latest" is not a version number. We release new version of HikaShop before activating the automatic updates, so during these periods you could think having the latest version but you're not (yet).
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds