Google product plugin Gender and Age
12 years 7 months ago #142824
by Boudewijn
Google product plugin Gender and Age was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dodowear.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Just a simple question.
I have started using the options gender and Age in Google products plugin.
To fill this I have created extra fields
geslacht (gender)
leeftijd (age)
This is a selection list.
In the plugin I filled in the reference to the table.
see the attached file.
I thinks this right, or not?
But google says the fields are not regnized and I don't see any references in the xml file.
What should I modify?
Thanks so far
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Just a simple question.
I have started using the options gender and Age in Google products plugin.
To fill this I have created extra fields
geslacht (gender)
leeftijd (age)
This is a selection list.
In the plugin I filled in the reference to the table.
see the attached file.
I thinks this right, or not?
But google says the fields are not regnized and I don't see any references in the xml file.
What should I modify?
Thanks so far
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142931
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Google product plugin Gender and Age
Hi,
Please use the namekey and not the label for the designation in the google product plugin.
The namekey is also called "Kolom naan" regarding your screenshots.
The value which will be added in the XML is the "Waarde" and not the "Titel". So it is possible that google product does not understand "heren" in the xml ; it might prefer "male".
Regards,
Please use the namekey and not the label for the designation in the google product plugin.
The namekey is also called "Kolom naan" regarding your screenshots.
The value which will be added in the XML is the "Waarde" and not the "Titel". So it is possible that google product does not understand "heren" in the xml ; it might prefer "male".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142964
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Google product plugin Gender and Age
Hi Jerome,
Thank you. I think it is working now.
regards
Thank you. I think it is working now.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds