Date format for hikashop_order order_created
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 6 months ago #147457
by fireballxl5
Date format for hikashop_order order_created was created by fireballxl5
Hi all
I am trying to pull data via an ODBC connector from Hikashop into MS Access so that I can integrate it with other systems. When I look at order_created in hikashop_order I am seeing values like 1343065635 and 1380810301 which I don't recognise. I need to convert them to a standard dd-mm-yyyy format can you tell me how I can convert the string?
Thanks
I am trying to pull data via an ODBC connector from Hikashop into MS Access so that I can integrate it with other systems. When I look at order_created in hikashop_order I am seeing values like 1343065635 and 1380810301 which I don't recognise. I need to convert them to a standard dd-mm-yyyy format can you tell me how I can convert the string?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147459
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Date format for hikashop_order order_created
Hi,
In HikaShop, the dates are stored in unix timestamp format.
You can use the function hikashop_getDate() for the conversion into string.
Regards,
In HikaShop, the dates are stored in unix timestamp format.
You can use the function hikashop_getDate() for the conversion into string.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fireballxl5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds