- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop-Akeeba Subscriptions plugin problem
- wideservices
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #156972
by wideservices
Hikashop-Akeeba Subscriptions plugin problem was created by wideservices
Hello,
I have Hikashop business and Akeeba Subscriptions on my website and I have also installed the second plugin you have given us for the integration. The problem is that for lifetime subscriptions in Akeeba when I enable the forever(never expires) option and I buy a lifetime subscription, my subscription is inactive. Does this has anything to do with the Hikashop-Akeeba second plugin which I installed? And also in my subscriptions information the hour of the transaction is 3 hours back do you have any idea on how I can fix this?
Thanks in advance.
I have Hikashop business and Akeeba Subscriptions on my website and I have also installed the second plugin you have given us for the integration. The problem is that for lifetime subscriptions in Akeeba when I enable the forever(never expires) option and I buy a lifetime subscription, my subscription is inactive. Does this has anything to do with the Hikashop-Akeeba second plugin which I installed? And also in my subscriptions information the hour of the transaction is 3 hours back do you have any idea on how I can fix this?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156975
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop-Akeeba Subscriptions plugin problem
Hi,
Thanks to try with the first plugin. Actually, the second one has not been developed by us and I will have to reproduce the issue on my end in order to debug the plugin. So to have a version which work more quickly using the first version can be the solution.
Thanks to try with the first plugin. Actually, the second one has not been developed by us and I will have to reproduce the issue on my end in order to debug the plugin. So to have a version which work more quickly using the first version can be the solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds