- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 2
Use Jomsocial registration form
12 years 3 months ago #160832
by bw92116
Use Jomsocial registration form was created by bw92116
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
If a customer is not a registered member of my site, can I direct them to the Jomsocial registration page, instead of using HIkaShop for registration? I have questions on the Jomsocial registration form that I require them to answer while registering. If this is possible, where would I enter the URL to the Jomsocial registration form?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7.0.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
If a customer is not a registered member of my site, can I direct them to the Jomsocial registration page, instead of using HIkaShop for registration? I have questions on the Jomsocial registration form that I require them to answer while registering. If this is possible, where would I enter the URL to the Jomsocial registration form?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160860
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Use Jomsocial registration form
Hi,
You would have to edit the file "login" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
echo hikashop_getLayout('user','registration',$params,$js);
by a HTML link to your Jomsocial registration page:
echo '<a href=" mywebsite.com/jomsocialregistration ">Register here';
You would have to edit the file "login" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views and change the line:
echo hikashop_getLayout('user','registration',$params,$js);
by a HTML link to your Jomsocial registration page:
echo '<a href=" mywebsite.com/jomsocialregistration ">Register here';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161016
by bw92116
Replied by bw92116 on topic Use Jomsocial registration form
OK thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds