- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Shadowbox - plus one image in the gallery
12 years 3 months ago #161295
by sorky
Shadowbox - plus one image in the gallery was created by sorky
-- website -
podivejte.cz/damska-moda/kalhoty/produkt/2-kalhoty-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
Dear all,
I have problem with shadowbox gallery. There is always one image more... First image is in the gallery twice.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance,
Sorky
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10
Dear all,
I have problem with shadowbox gallery. There is always one image more... First image is in the gallery twice.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance,
Sorky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161298
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shadowbox - plus one image in the gallery
Hi,
Please do not use the old "shadowbox" integration using a override plugin.
HikaShop have an option to use shadowbox as image gallery system, in the HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Please do not use the old "shadowbox" integration using a override plugin.
HikaShop have an option to use shadowbox as image gallery system, in the HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161384
by sorky
Replied by sorky on topic Shadowbox - plus one image in the gallery
Hi,
thank you for your answer. I overlooked this option. I have last question - how can I translate these few words in shadowbox? I choosed shadowbox (embedded) and set at plugins option language CZECH, but without success. Other options works but language is not working.
Thank you in advance,
Sorky
thank you for your answer. I overlooked this option. I have last question - how can I translate these few words in shadowbox? I choosed shadowbox (embedded) and set at plugins option language CZECH, but without success. Other options works but language is not working.
Thank you in advance,
Sorky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161410
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shadowbox - plus one image in the gallery
Hi,
Please contact the shadowbox gallery extension support for questions related to the setup of that extension.
We are not familiar with that part of shadowbox and thus cannot help you.
Please contact the shadowbox gallery extension support for questions related to the setup of that extension.
We are not familiar with that part of shadowbox and thus cannot help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds