- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Different HikaShop product integration template fo
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #169366
by PeterChain
Different HikaShop product integration template fo was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : newest
I made a custom template to integrat emy HikaShop products but I have different kind of newsletters and I don't want products to look the same in all newsletter templates.
How can I develop and integrate selectively different versions of the HikaShop product template depending on the destination acyba template?
I made a custom template to integrat emy HikaShop products but I have different kind of newsletters and I don't want products to look the same in all newsletter templates.
How can I develop and integrate selectively different versions of the HikaShop product template depending on the destination acyba template?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 weeks ago #169453
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different HikaShop product integration template fo
Hi,
You'll have to modify the HikaShop plugin for AcyMailing and mainly the function _replaceProducts of the file plugins/acymailing/hikashop/hikashop.php
There you have access to the email data in the variable $email and the replacement of the tag by the product data is then done with the call to the function _replaceProduct where you can use a different template based on the current email with some custom code.
You'll have to modify the HikaShop plugin for AcyMailing and mainly the function _replaceProducts of the file plugins/acymailing/hikashop/hikashop.php
There you have access to the email data in the variable $email and the replacement of the tag by the product data is then done with the call to the function _replaceProduct where you can use a different template based on the current email with some custom code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds