- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Multilaguage for products in Acyba Newsletters
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170135
by PeterChain
Multilaguage for products in Acyba Newsletters was created by PeterChain
-- Joomla version -- : newest
-- PHP version -- : newest
I succesfully run a multilanguage site where HikaShop products show in both English and Spanish.
When making an Acyba Newsletter I insert some products expecting they show in the language indicated in the language box for each newsletter. But they show in the language I am browsing the website.
So when I make replace tags doesn't matter the language of the newsletter, it applies the language I am browsing at that moment and this doesn't make sense. TAG replacement should obey the langague assigned to the newsletter.
I sent the newsletter to a list and the products always show in spanish if the tags have not been replaced while browsing in english mode.
-- PHP version -- : newest
I succesfully run a multilanguage site where HikaShop products show in both English and Spanish.
When making an Acyba Newsletter I insert some products expecting they show in the language indicated in the language box for each newsletter. But they show in the language I am browsing the website.
So when I make replace tags doesn't matter the language of the newsletter, it applies the language I am browsing at that moment and this doesn't make sense. TAG replacement should obey the langague assigned to the newsletter.
I sent the newsletter to a list and the products always show in spanish if the tags have not been replaced while browsing in english mode.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #170189
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multilaguage for products in Acyba Newsletters
Hi,
The language parameter is something new in AcyMailing so it's not handled yet in the integration we have with it, which is why you get that behavior.
Try to add the line:
after the line:
in the file plugins/acymailing/hikashop/hikashop.php and that should help.
The language parameter is something new in AcyMailing so it's not handled yet in the integration we have with it, which is why you get that behavior.
Try to add the line:
Code:
if(!empty($email->language)) $tag->lang = $email->language;
Code:
$tag->id = (int) $arguments[0];
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds