- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 1
K2 and Hikashop button
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175306
by TorstenL
K2 and Hikashop button was created by TorstenL
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
Hi all,
is it possible to show a Hikashop button in K2 articles in the backend ? So I can add products as a link to an article ?
Read this document here, the plugins are already enabled:
Adding products in Joomla articles
In Joomla articles, I´m able to add the products.
Thanks in advance
Torsten
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31
Hi all,
is it possible to show a Hikashop button in K2 articles in the backend ? So I can add products as a link to an article ?
Read this document here, the plugins are already enabled:
Adding products in Joomla articles
In Joomla articles, I´m able to add the products.
Thanks in advance
Torsten
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by TorstenL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175326
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic K2 and Hikashop button
Hi,
This has not yet been implemented, the insert product plugin allow to add products in Joomla articles, but there is no integration with K2 at this time.
I will require the edition of the existing product. I will talk about that with the developer of the plugin.
This has not yet been implemented, the insert product plugin allow to add products in Joomla articles, but there is no integration with K2 at this time.
I will require the edition of the existing product. I will talk about that with the developer of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175362
by TorstenL
Replied by TorstenL on topic K2 and Hikashop button
Hi Xavier,
thanks for the update, I´m running the current version of K2 ( V2.6.8 ) at the moment.
Do you need anything additional ?
Thanks
Torsten
thanks for the update, I´m running the current version of K2 ( V2.6.8 ) at the moment.
Do you need anything additional ?
Thanks
Torsten
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by TorstenL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175366
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic K2 and Hikashop button
Hi,
I think that we have enough informations, thanks.
I have added this thing on our TODO list.
I think that we have enough informations, thanks.
I have added this thing on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #222948
by wrina iamwe
Replied by wrina iamwe on topic K2 and Hikashop button
I am able to place the product in my k2 article, however the following text appears on the top of the page and ruins my template layout
Subscription to Film Bytes Membership For Authors, Artist, and Service Providers Purchase..." />
The Purchase..."/> is the glitch.
Any thoughts?
Subscription to Film Bytes Membership For Authors, Artist, and Service Providers Purchase..." />
The Purchase..."/> is the glitch.
Any thoughts?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by wrina iamwe. Reason: update
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #222970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic K2 and Hikashop button
Hi,
Can you provide a link to the page so that we can see that ?
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Can you provide a link to the page so that we can see that ?
Which version of HikaShop are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #223087
by wrina iamwe
Replied by wrina iamwe on topic K2 and Hikashop button
Here is the link to the error page.
penbyte.com/testing
There are two titles listed. when you click on them, you will see the errors. Each product link has a different error, most likely based on the selected data inclusion.
There are two titles listed. when you click on them, you will see the errors. Each product link has a different error, most likely based on the selected data inclusion.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by wrina iamwe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223101
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic K2 and Hikashop button
Hi,
That's something related to the facebook opengraph meta data displayed there and the fact that the HTML of the product content tag is inserted in the description there.
The plugin or extension which generates the opengraph meta data there should strip the HTML of the description before inserting it in the meta data.
That's something related to the facebook opengraph meta data displayed there and the fact that the HTML of the product content tag is inserted in the description there.
The plugin or extension which generates the opengraph meta data there should strip the HTML of the description before inserting it in the meta data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
10 years 9 months ago #223210
by wrina iamwe
Replied by wrina iamwe on topic K2 and Hikashop button
?? OKAY -- How do you fix it? I am not a programmer, I am a component buyer.
I need hikashop to work, with this templates scroll features. The template is JA Wall made by Joomlart.
The work around was to link a hikashop product into the k2 article.
I would prefer just to use hikashop on the template without k2/articles, if I can get the continuous scroll I require.
I need hikashop to work, with this templates scroll features. The template is JA Wall made by Joomlart.
The work around was to link a hikashop product into the k2 article.
I would prefer just to use hikashop on the template without k2/articles, if I can get the continuous scroll I require.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 9 months ago #223220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic K2 and Hikashop button
Hi,
We'll, I don't know what extension or plugin on your website adds the opengraph metadata on that page.
So I can't tell you what to do exactly.
Find the extension (probably a content or a system plugin) which adds the opengraph metadata and then contact the developer of that extension for help on what needs to be changed in that extension in order to fix that. They will know better than us what to do.
We'll, I don't know what extension or plugin on your website adds the opengraph metadata on that page.
So I can't tell you what to do exactly.
Find the extension (probably a content or a system plugin) which adds the opengraph metadata and then contact the developer of that extension for help on what needs to be changed in that extension in order to fix that. They will know better than us what to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wrina iamwe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds