- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 1
Redirect Joomla registration not working
11 years 10 months ago #181240
by YeeP
Redirect Joomla registration not working was created by YeeP
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
I am sure it is not working because of me, but I am able to register as a user through the Joomla standard registration.
Hence I can create a registered user, whom I do not have a shipping adress for, proceed through the purchase process.
The plugin listed above needs an item. I put the ID for: User - Redirect on Login which is 10498.
I hope that I did something wrong. Can anyone help me out?
Thank you,
Ryan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.34
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error message
I am sure it is not working because of me, but I am able to register as a user through the Joomla standard registration.
Hence I can create a registered user, whom I do not have a shipping adress for, proceed through the purchase process.
The plugin listed above needs an item. I put the ID for: User - Redirect on Login which is 10498.
I hope that I did something wrong. Can anyone help me out?
Thank you,
Ryan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181245
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Redirect Joomla registration not working
Hi,
The id to put in there should be the id of a menu item of the type "hikashop user registration".
Can you do that and try again.
Then, if that doesn't help, please provide a screnshot of all the options of the plugin ?
The id to put in there should be the id of a menu item of the type "hikashop user registration".
Can you do that and try again.
Then, if that doesn't help, please provide a screnshot of all the options of the plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181331
by YeeP
Replied by YeeP on topic Redirect Joomla registration not working
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #181645
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Redirect Joomla registration not working
Hi,
Well, that should be enough.
Could you give access to your website so that we can see the problem ?
(there's an htaccess for authentication at the moment)
Well, that should be enough.
Could you give access to your website so that we can see the problem ?
(there's an htaccess for authentication at the moment)
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YeeP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #181763
by YeeP
Replied by YeeP on topic Redirect Joomla registration not working
Nicolas, after talking with another hikashop user, I found out that I had the "early" version of Hikashop 2.3.4. An update to the latest solved my problems and the plugin now redirects as it should.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds