- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Community Builder Plugin
11 years 9 months ago #183814
by Rokell
Community Builder Plugin was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I set up the CB Plugin for Hikashop and even though CB says that the plugin is not up to date with with CB 2.0 it works fine and I can see all orders a user made in his account.
But if a user just registers with CB and hasn't purchased anything before, I receive this error message after CB login:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
How can I get rid of this?
Thanks
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I set up the CB Plugin for Hikashop and even though CB says that the plugin is not up to date with with CB 2.0 it works fine and I can see all orders a user made in his account.
But if a user just registers with CB and hasn't purchased anything before, I receive this error message after CB login:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxxxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
How can I get rid of this?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183818
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Community Builder Plugin
Hi,
Would it be possible to have the concerned line in the HikaShop helper ?
The notice message should give you a line number and it will be helpful if we want to fix that notice, to know the concerned line ; otherwise it will be a little bit difficult.
Regards,
Would it be possible to have the concerned line in the HikaShop helper ?
The notice message should give you a line number and it will be helpful if we want to fix that notice, to know the concerned line ; otherwise it will be a little bit difficult.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183886
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Community Builder Plugin
Hi Jerome,
sorry, I had to go to the code view to see the line number: it is line 433
Thanks
Roger
sorry, I had to go to the code view to see the line number: it is line 433
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183949
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Community Builder Plugin
Hi,
Change this line:
return (int)$user->user_id;
to:
return (int)@$user->user_id;
in that file (it should be on line 433) and that should fix the error message.
Change this line:
return (int)$user->user_id;
to:
return (int)@$user->user_id;
in that file (it should be on line 433) and that should fix the error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183989
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Community Builder Plugin
Thnaks Nicolas. It works.
Cheers
Roger
Cheers
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds