- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Need to access a custom single dropdownfield
11 years 8 months ago #185525
by uta021241
Need to access a custom single dropdownfield was created by uta021241
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4.
Hello,
I want to use a custom dropdown field to change the name of an additional tab. My Field looks like this:
My code is:
The word "Downloads" should be the value of the dropdown. I tried some code found in this forum but could not bring it to work. I know some basics about software programming but I'm new in web programming.
Could you please help me?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4.
Hello,
I want to use a custom dropdown field to change the name of an additional tab. My Field looks like this:
My code is:
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_bottom_part" class="hikashop_product_bottom_part show_tabular">
<div id="hikashop_tabs_div">
<ul class="hikashop_tabs_ul">
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_description_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><a onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_description');" href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION');?></a></li>
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_Specifications_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><a onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_Specifications');" href="javascript:void(0);">Specifications</a></li>
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_Downloads_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><a onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_Downloads');" href="javascript:void(0);">Downloads</a></li>
......
The word "Downloads" should be the value of the dropdown. I tried some code found in this forum but could not bring it to work. I know some basics about software programming but I'm new in web programming.
Could you please help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185557
by uta021241
Replied by uta021241 on topic Need to access a custom single dropdownfield
I got it!
The answer was (if somebody has the problem):
The answer was (if somebody has the problem):
Code:
<div id="hikashop_product_bottom_part" class="hikashop_product_bottom_part show_tabular">
<div id="hikashop_tabs_div">
<ul class="hikashop_tabs_ul">
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_description_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><a onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_description');" href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo JText::_('PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION');?></a></li>
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_Specifications_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><a onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_Specifications');" href="javascript:void(0);">Specifications</a></li>
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_Downloads_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><a onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_Downloads');" href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo $this->element->tab3download ;?></a></li>
<li id="hikashop_show_tabular_Accessories_li" class="hikashop_tabs_li ui-corner-top"><a onclick="displayTab('hikashop_show_tabular_Accessories');" href="javascript:void(0);"><?php echo $this->element->tab4accessories;?></a></li>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds