- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
How do I open an Facebook Store using Hikashop
11 years 8 months ago #186198
by okynnor
How do I open an Facebook Store using Hikashop was created by okynnor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bityard.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
Is there a way to integrate Hikashop so I can sell on Facebook?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
Is there a way to integrate Hikashop so I can sell on Facebook?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186235
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How do I open an Facebook Store using Hikashop
Hi,
You can potentially use JFBConnect which allow to display a Joomla page on Facebook.
So it you set it up properly, you can display an HikaShop page directly on facebook thanks to the canvas system.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...l-display/jfbconnect
You can potentially use JFBConnect which allow to display a Joomla page on Facebook.
So it you set it up properly, you can display an HikaShop page directly on facebook thanks to the canvas system.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...l-display/jfbconnect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds