- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Jomsocial Integration plugin
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : every browser
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client1/web9/web/plugins/community/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 23
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client1/web9/web/plugins/community/hikashop/hikashop.php on line 24
It seems that this plugin will only display on a profile page if 'Core Application' is setup to 'No'. Even then, first it requires accessing the Jomsocial Customization page before would show on the profile page.
This plugin application also is not available to chose from the list of Jomsocial applications Also, this plugin would not show anywhere if 'Crore Application' is setup to 'Yes',.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Which version of JomSocial are you using ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Edit the plugin and modify the line 24 from
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, what about a control of this plugin to display on a jomsocial profile page?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The "core application" option is something we added in the plugin as it was recommended to be like that on the developer documentation of JomSocial: www.jomsocial.com/company/docs/development/plugin-tutorials
I've honestly never tried to use JomSocial more than just to test that the integration plugin was displaying so I actually don't know what that option does and how JomSocial handles it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In our case we want to make sure that is up to our users what they want to display on their profile page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't know how to modify the plugin to allow for the user to choose what to do with the display. The plugin documentation of JomSocial doesn't talk about that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you can provide such jomsocial plugin so that we can look at what they did in their plugin that might help us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I attached plugins that come from another cart component that we previously tested.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The only thing I see is another parameter of the plugin. I'm not sure how it could help but why not.
Here is a new version of the plugin you can install with that option added. Let me know if that helps
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 41.0.2272.101 m
-- Jomsocial version --: 4.0.2
1. I have a similar issue although I am using the Hikashop Jomsocial Plugin within Jomsocial 4.0.2. How can I change the tab title from displaying "Hikashop JomSocial Plugin" to "My Orders" I have tried looking in plugins > community > hikashop > hikashop.php (and hikashop.xml) but cannot see any way to change it. I have attached a screenshot to show how it is displaying.
2. Also is there any way to duplicate this plugin so that I am able to embed Addresses, My carts and My wishlists into Jomsocial 4.0.2?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. I think that you have to edit the plugin name, zip the files and install it again on your website.
2. To duplicate the plugin, you have to duplicate the files, rename them, rename the classes name, path in the xml file, etc and then you will be able to install it as another plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<name>Hikashop Jomsocial Plugin</name>
to
<name>My Orders</name>
zipped the files and re-installed, now it shows perfectly.
I did try to rename the files hikashop_orders.php and hikashop_orders.xml, changed hikashop.xml file
<name>My Orders</name>
<files>
<file plugin=hikashop_orders">hikashop_orders.php</file>
</files>
Which did install okay but I can't see the plugin displayed on the front end, so I must be missing something. Unfortunately I do not know php well enough to duplicate the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.