- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Which is the best module to sell content
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194066
by jimbarnes
Which is the best module to sell content was created by jimbarnes
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF34
Hello I would like to sell access to pages on my site.
I have looked at Akeeba (no longer supported) and Emerald (too expensive)
I just want to be able to have virtual products in HikaShop that let me sell access to pages of content on my site.
Something like Membership Pro.
I dont want to have many different paypal gateways since HikaShop already has one.
So which is the best module to be able to sell access to content on my site.
Or how do I integrate Membership Pro with HikaShop ( I will also ask the Membership Pro devs)
Thank You
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF34
Hello I would like to sell access to pages on my site.
I have looked at Akeeba (no longer supported) and Emerald (too expensive)
I just want to be able to have virtual products in HikaShop that let me sell access to pages of content on my site.
Something like Membership Pro.
I dont want to have many different paypal gateways since HikaShop already has one.
So which is the best module to be able to sell access to content on my site.
Or how do I integrate Membership Pro with HikaShop ( I will also ask the Membership Pro devs)
Thank You
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by jimbarnes. Reason: correction
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 6 months ago #194098
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Which is the best module to sell content
Hello,
The solution will just be to use the "User group after purchase" option through your product configuration page.I just want to be able to have virtual products in HikaShop that let me sell access to pages of content on my site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194223
by jimbarnes
Replied by jimbarnes on topic Which is the best module to sell content
Hello Mohammed Thejil
I suppose that option is only available in the paid commercial version of Hika Shop
Thanks
I suppose that option is only available in the paid commercial version of Hika Shop
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #194263
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Which is the best module to sell content
Hi,
In the business edition of HikaShop.
In the business edition of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds