- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 9
Hikashop with Vtiger integration
11 years 6 months ago #195589
by joris85
Hikashop with Vtiger integration was created by joris85
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi Hikashop,
I see some posts about it but did not see if anybody did use Vtiger with hikashop.
Is there anybody?
If not is there anybody who is willing to help to integrate it?
Are there more people to share the costs with?
Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
Hi Hikashop,
I see some posts about it but did not see if anybody did use Vtiger with hikashop.
Is there anybody?
If not is there anybody who is willing to help to integrate it?
Are there more people to share the costs with?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195613
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop with Vtiger integration
Hi,
Zebrafilm has developed an integration between HikaShop and Vtiger. So I would recommend to contact him:
www.hikashop.com/forum/integrations/8675...terested.html#163036
(maybe reply on that other thread ?)
Zebrafilm has developed an integration between HikaShop and Vtiger. So I would recommend to contact him:
www.hikashop.com/forum/integrations/8675...terested.html#163036
(maybe reply on that other thread ?)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195659
by joris85
Replied by joris85 on topic Hikashop with Vtiger integration
I get this if i click on the link:
You do not have permissions to access this page.
You do not have permissions to access this page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195661
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop with Vtiger integration
Hi,
I don't see how that is possible. The link works just fine, even in incognito mode: take.ms/H18q2
I don't see how that is possible. The link works just fine, even in incognito mode: take.ms/H18q2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds