XMAP no longer available - which sitemap?
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #195760
by filiar
XMAP no longer available - which sitemap? was created by filiar
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
Hi,
as I could find the most suitable sitemap extension for HS is XMAP. But it is no longer supported and available neither in the official site nor in Joomla extensions directory.
So which extension should I use?
Thank You!
Hi,
as I could find the most suitable sitemap extension for HS is XMAP. But it is no longer supported and available neither in the official site nor in Joomla extensions directory.
So which extension should I use?
Thank You!
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by filiar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steeeve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #195783
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic XMAP no longer available - which sitemap?
Hi,
extensions.joomla.org/tags/site-map
I know that OSMap is a fork of XMap but that's all I/we know about.
Regards,
extensions.joomla.org/tags/site-map
I know that OSMap is a fork of XMap but that's all I/we know about.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: filiar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds